Follow on Bloglovin

miércoles, 11 de junio de 2014

A small introduction.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12509649/?claim=qh3382rkn73">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

It is on rare and special occasions that I come to my parents bedroom. This is one of them. Tomorrow I will take the National Exams in order to access university next year. Big deal. After wandering around the house (which is quiet and at peace...mom's taking a nap) for twenty minutes bending over my stomach like the Hunchback of Notre Dame (my period just came. Great timing) I settled in the light oasis that is my parents room with no more than a book (always a great friend) a small notebook and my mobile phone to stay in touch with my friend Edurne, who's been having panic attacks the whole day. And while sitting there I though, "why not write the first blog post?"

So here I am, when I ought to be studying, thinking about how I should introduce myself to the wide world of internet.

Well, here it goes:

My name is Paula and if you haven't guessed it by now, english is not my native language (although I like to think that I'm not bad at it). I live in Madrid, Spain, where I was born 18 years ago. I love writting and family and friends keep telling my that if I work hard I could become a writter. A real writter. But, of course, that may only work in Spanish, so I don't know if it'll do the trick in English.

Nevertheless, I'm going to try.

This has been a pretty stressful year, full of exams, homework, proyects... I still don't know how I got trough it, but it is finally done.
Actually, no.
I still have to take nationals.
Crap.

Anyway, this (new) blog is here to make my creativity explode. And...to make most of the summer by putting all my adventures into words.

Love,
Paula.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario