Follow on Bloglovin

viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

Busy week & Rolling Stones Concert

Hey guys!
So it has been a pretty busy week...it took off at Tuesday when we got our National Exams results at seven a.m. Yup. I sleept 5 hours and was tired as hell, but still, I'm pretty happy with what I got (8/10 not too bad).

It's been two extremely stressful years (and still the best ones I've had so far) but it has finally paid off :)
So after we got our university results we had to do some paperwork (and also decide what degree and university we wanted to apply for) and I've been caught up in that these las few days.

On Wednesday we had a "small" treat here in Madrid... the ROLLING STONES concert! Yay!

The Real Madrid stadium was packed with people from all over the world (I even met a British girl who thought I was from England when I told her the time *proud face*)

The concert was incredible and we had a great time. I wasn't expecting so much dancing and swirling around from Mick Jagger but...god, the man just can't keep still! They interacted with the public and played some of their greatest hits like "Jumpin' Jack Flash", "Honky Tonk Women", "Gimme Shelter", "Brown Sugar", "Angie"...and lots more!

Near the end they disappeared and waited for us to shout a bit for them to come back (rock stars are silly) and they came back with "You can't always get what you want" (and we DID get what we wanted...which was more from them!)

It was amazing and I took lots of pictures and filmed a lot so I never forget. Here are some of them: 





CLIPS!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario